Friday, December 16, 2011

Pursuit of Happiness

Today's post is going to be slightly different from what you are used to hearing form me. Normally I talk about exercise and eating right and how not to swing a kettle bell. Today I want to talk about enjoying life. To start I want to ask you a question, If you had $100 million in your checking account what would you do all day? Would you get up early and go to a job you hate? Would you travel? Would you start a business? If money was of no concern and you could afford to do what ever you wanted to do what would it be? I'm not just talking about buying a Bugatti. Where would you drive it? Seriously? Its kind of a tough question to answer at first. It does make you sit down and think about what you are truly passionate about. It helps you find the one thing that you would do for the rest of your life and not get paid for it.
Me personally I would have a huge house with the ocean as my back yard, a Jaguar coupe, and lots of fancy gadgets. I would also continue to work with clients on a daily basis to help them change their lives. I know It may sound cliche but I really would get bored otherwise. Think about it.
The point here is this: If you can figure out what it is you would do if you didn't have to go to work and make money every day, and the find a way to do it while sustaining a livable income then you will be a happy person.

"Whats Money? A man is successful if he wakes up in the morning, goes to bed at night, and in between does what he wants." - Bob Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment