Tuesday, January 3, 2012

6 reasons to invest in a Trainer

1.       Accountability- When you know you have someone waiting for you at the gym that is there to make sure you get the results you want then it becomes more of a priority for you to go.
2.       One on One attention- Joining a big gym or large group classes is a great way to start exercising. However with a personal trainer you have a specific amount of their undivided attention to get help with form, questions, nutrition and holding you accountable to workouts(see number 1)
3.       Safety- If you have never really exercised before you stand a pretty good chance of hurting yourself trying to do it on your own, then you are out of the gym and discouraged so we will see you again next January! You can more than pay for the investment in a trainer just by letting them show you how not to get hurt.
4.       Motivation- At least once a day I have one of my clients tell me that I have too much energy. Well that energy is contagious and it makes me better at motivating you to do better. If you didn’t plan on getting better today then you should have just stayed in bed.
5.       Direction- As your trainer it is my job to design a program that will quickly and safely get you to your goals. So by investing in a trainer you know that you are receiving a well thought out plan of action to get you looking the way you want too.
6.       Empowerment- Lastly your trainer should be able to empower you to continue your healthy lifestyle on our own. I can give you all the tools and share with you the knowledge that you will need to live a healthy lifestyle without me. That is my GOAL for you.
Don’t be part of the 95% of people that will have to have the same resolution next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment