Thursday, August 2, 2012

Month in Review


July 2012



I follow a blog from a rockstar trainer Sam Bakhtiar, every month he has a post about how his last month went and I am going to do the same. The month of July was actually the first full month of working on a new contract I have in Suffolk Virginia. I am running my personal training and nutrition business out of a newly opened studio in the downtown area of Suffolk.

Goals met:

-          Signed up four new personal training clients.

-          Got a blog published on a major training site ww.kickbacklife.com. You can check it out here

-          Helped organize a charity event at the studio that brought over 50 new people in the door and raised almost $900 for a little girls medical bills. Really love that my job can have an impact on so many lives.

-          Turned 25 ;-)



Books read

-          I only got through one book this month but it is highly recommended reading for anyone considering business. The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell.

Misc.

-          I have decided that I will be taking a month long trip to South America in the spring of 2013. I will live in a major city in Columbia, work on my Spanish and keep building an online business.  

I have to say the month of July was a productive one and I hope to get even better in August. Hope all of you are well and staying busy.


Talk Soon,

Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment